Physical Education John Bolles firstname.lastname@example.org
Aaron Cohn Physical Education Distance Learning Plans
Every day students will complete daily warm ups and select one physical activity from the choice board provided.
Students can choose one of the following ways to submit work to their PE teacher:
- Students can keep a daily log of their activity. Students should include activity completed, time spent on activity and a photo of themselves completing the activity. Students will email me Friday of each week.
- Students may email their teacher daily. The email should include activity completed, time spent on activity and a picture of completing the activity.
Warmups (Complete every day) - This is the same warm up routine done every day before activity.
- Jumping Jacks, Front and Back, Side to Side and Hammer. (15 seconds)
- Basic Stretch-legs together (bend and hold for 15 seconds)
- Stretch -legs apart (Right, Left and Center for 15 seconds)
- One hand Lane touches (15 seconds)
- Butt Kicks (15 seconds)
- Forearm Plank (15 seconds)
- Mountain Climbers (15 seconds)
- Pushups (20)
- Scissor Kicks (10 – 5 each leg)
Physical Activity (Complete every day) - Students should select one of the following activities from the choice board and complete each day. Physical Activities may be repeated but written assignments may NOT be repeated.
- Take a 20 minute Walk/Jog/Run
- Ride bike/scooter for 20 minutes
- Play basketball (20 minutes)
- Play soccer (20 minutes)
- Play catch (20 minutes)
- Play volleyball (20 minutes)
- Play tennis/badminton (Any racquet sport)
- 30-Minute No-Equipment Cardio Kickboxing Workout 30-Minute No-Equipment Cardio Kickboxing Workout
- 10 Minute Standing ABS WORKOUT // No Equipment (complete twice)
- 25 Pushups, 25 Curl Ups, 25 Jumping Jacks, 25 Burpees
- Create a new game (must provide rules, equipment needed and procedures)
- Create your own work out plan (provide exercise, number of reps and sets completed)
- Research and provide 5 health risks to Vaping/Jueling/e –cigarettes
- Research and provide what your body needs to have a well-balanced diet and why a well- balanced diet is important.
- Complete two paragraphs on “What is cardiopulmonary resuscitation” and how it works?
- Create 3 plays for your favorite sport and a practice plan
- Yoga (20 minutes)
- Cut grass/Yard work/ Rake yard (20 minutes)
- Household cleaning (20 minutes)
- Complete fitness crossword puzzle
- Complete fitness word searchhttps://wordmint.com/public_puzzles/9457#
- Swim (20 Minutes)
- Research a health/fitness related article and write one paragraph summary
- Jump Rope (20 Minutes- alternating one minute jumping/one minute rest)
- Dance (20 minutes)
- Perform a “Just Dance Routine” Just Dance Workout 1
- Choreograph a new dance, and record yourself preforming it.
- Hold pushup plank for 30 seconds then rest for 30 seconds. Then hold forearm plank for 30 seconds then rest for 30 seconds (complete 10 times)
- Hula hoop (20 minutes)
- Play Frisbee (20 minutes)
- Complete a daily food intake/nutrition log- write down everything you eat for the day and how many calories you consume.
- Research a sport current event and write a one paragraph summary
- Write about your best day in Physical Education and what it looked like. (one paragraph)
I have added my warm up exercises on youtube under Coach Bolles warm ups Aaron Cohn. Please check it out!
I heard of a great new resource that students and parents can use to stay active and earn their daily PE credit.
- Planet Fitness is offering at home works and they are completely FREE! No membership required. The workouts will be live-streamed at 7 p.m. ET each day for the next two weeks. And if you can't make it live, the workouts will be available on-demand on Planet Fitness’ Facebook and in the Planet Fitness YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ0PnRz4jxOLZZ9XvGCiqfA No equipment is needed, and the classes last 20 minutes or less.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.