- The Aaron Cohn Citizenship Award recognizes one eighth grade student from Aaron Cohn Middle School who demonstrates the qualities of active participation in civic and community activities, good scholarship and school involvement.
The selected student will be recognized at the annual Aaron Cohn Middle School awards ceremony and will receive a check for $1,000 and a personal plaque presented by an Aaron Cohn family member. Additionally, the award recipient’s name will be inscribed on a permanent plaque located in the Aaron Cohn Middle School lobby.
A check for $1,000 will also be given in honor of the award recipient to the Principal’s Emergency Discretionary Fund at Aaron Cohn Middle School.
- The Jr. Marshall Club is hosting a food drive to benefit the Salvation Army. Please turn in any items to your House bin located in the lobby by Friday.
- Denise Fox, our Dean of Students, will be hosting an 8th grade Testing Parent Night on Tuesday, March 20 at 6pm. Please sign up here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7KQX-Crz68TRRPgicklqTEnZnggSWS6BL2-WrIK6opO2gpw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Here is our calendar for the coming week:
- Yearbook Club 4pm
- Golf 4pm
- Girl's Track @ Kinnett 5:30pm
- STEM Club 4pm
- Drama Club 4pm
- Boy's Track @ Kinnett 5:30pm
- GMAS Parent Night 6pm
- Art Club 4pm
- Math Team 4pm
- Track Finals @ Kinnett 6pm
- Report Cards
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.